Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Style Identity

As a fashion blogger, I am entitled to my own opinion on clothing. So, to give you a good idea on what clothes this blog will be displaying, I will give you a fairly detailed description of my style and views on fashion.

-Sequins are up my alley

-I believe that you can find adorable clothes at Anthropology if you look really hard

-My favorite place to shop would be Los Angeles, but to be specific I would have to add Robertson Boulevard to the mix. The famous Kitson Botique would be my favorite store. (shopkitson.com)

-Intermix is very expensive, but also very trendy.

-I think the store owned by J. Crew, called Madewell, is very good for the basics.

-I hate plain jane cardigans, trends that are overused, and patterns that everyone wears. (For example- Vera Bradley)

-I think Teen Vogue shows bold fashion for young adults, which is one of the many reasons why it's my favorite magazine.

-My favorite designer is possibly Marc Jacobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment