Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Boot Scavengar Hunt


Looking for a durable, trendy boot can be a challenge in the state of North Carolina. I strutted with a purpose as I searched far and wide in the mall ready to jump at the chance to buy boots that would help me transition into fall. My mind went blank as I hopped from department store to department store. While walking, the trendy Intermix store invited me in with its chic displays. My heart beated loudly and my eyes bulged out once I saw the perfect boot. It's comfort-ness and simplicity astounded me. I was so entranced by the beauty of it that I forgot to ask for the designer. Here are all the dirty deets about my lovely Fall boots:
They came in black and gray and had tiny gold studs on them. They were suede. I put them on hold and hope to buy them tomorrow! I can't stop thinking about their pleasant aroma and gorgeous micro-studs! The boots kind of look like the Chloe one's above.

-Adelle

No comments:

Post a Comment